Like everyone else, I often notice amazing outfits/looks on the people in the shows I watch, and become #dbsobsessed. For that reason, it seems to make sense that I would need to share those looks with you!
On last night's Real Housewives of New York, Carole Radziwill KILT IT with her look at dinner with a few of the girls, at Kobe Restaurant.
Here is the look, which I find to be the epitome of chic casual (yes, these are creepy pics of my tv):
The element of amazing, which I sadly do not have more information on:
- A white t-shirt that fits and falls well.
- Jeans that fit well.
- Simple black boots.
- Black bolero blazer with shoulder pads. Here is a less expensive version, just add shoulder pads.
- I could go without this necklace, but I think something simple and not too long, like this, is a great call.
- A pink lip + simple makeup + parted low pony... YES.
- Most importantly - THAT EFFING COAT, which I think is beaver, but I am not sure. #DBSOBSESSED.
drew bailey scott
My raison d'etre: Seeking and experiencing that which improves my life in all areas. The purpose of this blog: to share those incredible discoveries with others, hopefully making their lives even better!